View Single Post
Old 28-10-2022, 02:07 PM
Guide

Using your inner guidance is always a good thing. I do that by feeling the energy through the solar plexus. But I also love to read about about them. However, it's more important how they make me feel.

It's great you discovered a new crytal at LP, that is the most fun. I do see tendencies online appearing at times. Right now I'm seeing Natrolite popping up. It looks like it's from Indonesia and it looks very much like a pink version of Larimar. I'm not that attracted to it but it's fun to google it and read more about it.

Weight is indeed important when established prize, so does size. That is also the biggest disadvantage of shopping online. Crystals can and will be bigger and heavier or smaller and lighter than you imagine. That is why I wish more sellers use weight as well. Most don't.

Nuummite is beautiful, I'm lucky to have a piece as well. It is a very old mineral and it also feels old in a way which is probably why it's stabalizing.

I have that also at times that a certain color doesn't appeal to me but I have always loved green stones and crystals. I have always been very drawn to it even though I usually mostly wore blue stones.
Luckily each color has intense and less intense stones. Whenever I don't feel like wearing a pretty intense crystal an alternative is always available.

Just got a beautiful blue and green Vivianite pendant today. One I'll be working with next. In daylight it appears blackish, but with backlight it is either green or completely blue when I tilt it. Very mysterious. :)