View Single Post
Old 27-10-2022, 09:29 AM
Guide

I must admit that I looked up their webshop and I thought the prices were rather high. It's good to know that's not always the case when you visit them. Now I mainly buy online. Most of the times it's a hit but sometimes it can be a miss. Nothing beats picking a stone yourself though.

Opal Jasper sounds very intriguing I must say. I love Opal for the 'high' it can bring and Jasper is very grounding most of the time. I can't picture how they come together in energies but I would love to pick up a piece one day and find out.
I do have a Herkimer pendant but haven't worked much with it. Yet. Emerald I have and it helped me with that feeling of lack. It makes me feel like everyone is just alright, as a lot of green crystals do.
I just bought another Peridot so when my pendant is discharging and charging I don't have to miss that positive energy. Still a mystery to me why Peridot didn't feel right with me at first and now it does. I did do a lot of shadow work so maybe it's not bringing up as much as it did at first. Anyhow, I saw this crystal at first when I was very young in a shop once and I was fascinated by the color and I really wanted that stone but it was too expensive. That feeling of wonder never changed. Together with Aquamarine and Lapis Lazuli I will always have a soft spot for this crystal.

Same with me, I can't use all crystals as once. I also never wear crystals together, althoug I know I can. It feels too confusing to me.
Mostly I'm grateful that the love for crystals was brought into my life. I would hate to miss them.