View Single Post
Old 17-10-2022, 07:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Bless you Dragoness cryta, for your reply, i am grateful to you ,my birthday was on the 26.12.44 which when i add it up comes to the number 1 is there any significance with this number at all, I would be grateful for your response.

regards michael.

You can find a lot of information regarding life path number compatibility with other life path numbers...

For example in this site, it explains which numbers are compatible with life path number 1.

The description is the following:

https://www.numerology.com/articles/...compatibility/

People are full of energy and their motivation and confidence drive them through life. A relationship with a 1 Life Path is sure to be an exciting one, however, these people need their independence. They like to do things their own way and their partners may feel they have no say in the partnership.

The compatible numbers are 3,5 and 6...

Let's say that you are interested to see if you are romantically compatible
with someone you love and you calculate his/her life path.

If it adds as 2+4 that equals to 6, then you are compatible but you the master 33 is not associated with you or him/her.

If it adds as 3+3 that equals to 6, then again you are compatible with him/her but now it is evident that you are love a person with master number.

How your relationship will evolve, is all up to you. Also, even though these designated numbers are your life paths, you may feel that you do not belong in these descriptions...whatever you feel like, is ok and all you have to do is search more and dig deeper

Kind Regards
Crysta