View Single Post
Old 13-10-2022, 06:59 PM
Knower

I believe that souls reincarnate here specifically to overcome the challenges that face us in the modern world. We live in a time of consumerism. We have constant new products and technology that separates us from one another and the outside world. Our world is a world of addiction, and I believe many of us are here to learn moderation. Then there are broader issues we face such as war, famine, dehydration, and pollution. We are here to learn to work together and wake up individually despite the many distractions and rampant materialism we face. Is reincarnation working?

That might depend on what you believe. There are many spiritual paths to follow and I am of the belief that most of them can end in enlightenment. The most important thing is love, as all else is a shared illusion. We can learn to love by coming together as friends, family, and communities despite our distractions. Many paths speak on the importance of love. Many paths are lined with opportunities to do good for others, a very important aspect of unconditional love. Therefore I believe it’s our responsibility as reincarnations on this planet to come together, regardless of creed or race, religion or nationality, to solve the serious issues the planet faces. Coming together is another important soul lesson we can learn here. Will we ultimately succeed? I cannot say for certain, but I have hope and we humans have overcome many hurdles in the past. I believe we have improved morally and ethically in our past, and will continue to do so.

Just my two cents.

Love and light your way,

FoxTracks