View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 08:59 PM
Experiencer
Hi! Ty for your time :)

Oh, I didn't know. Ty for telling me the exact crystal.

I do not want to throw it!! Of course I keep it. Some day I will find some use for it. I do want to replace it with another sphere, golden optical calcite that is (ty).

In any case, I highly doubt it breaking has anything to do with an ambulance siren.

Ah of course. I mean I got up to close the balcony door and when I go up the sphere fell on a metallic part of the desk from the floor and it break.

Oh, so you have this calcite as well ^^ I would ask how is your experience with it (regardless of purpose, in general I mean) but only if you wish to say, is ok if not. I am curious.

>or the crystal is too small for the job, it can get drained and/or break.

Hmm yes but it didn't happen by itself.. I mean I just didn't pay attention when I stood up, it was on the desk but not on the sphere pedestal thingy, so it rolled over, fell and cracked like that. However maybe that is how it can manifest as well to happen about what you said.. hmm..

I don't want to throw them. I have this Aloe Aristata that was watered badly by someone and nearly all its leaves went except 1 or 2, everyone tells me why do I keep it but why should I throw it just because it has some problems? Why should I throw the crystal just because this happened.. no no, I keep it and cherish it further. But for my grid I sure want that crystals are not damaged, been long enough on this forum :)

Lovely article

Also thank you very much for your support. This happening isn't something that can be discussed seriously with people in my life, for them is just rocks. So I don't even bother to open the chat about it. Ty!