View Single Post
Old 30-03-2011, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
Best wishes. One can always choose to feel better in their now-moment, regardless of their past conditioning and experiences, whenever they become aware of this choice, even in the slightest.

Well that's true, no doubt there, and although the past doesn't necessarily influence our current feeling, it's quite plain to see there are instances where it does, so even though there is an ideal, it does not exactly pertain to the reality of general human experience.

In my life there are many past instances I can recall which carry with them some emotional content ranging from happiness to heartache, and current events sometimes bring those memories forth having a distinct effect the current feeling, because although such events have past the emotion attached is felt now.

I dare say all humans experience this phenomena in similar fashion, so my observatoin is life doesn't conform to idealogy.

I don't care if you agree or not, and just because I don't wholeheartedly agree with your idea, doesn't mean I'm assaulting your beliefs.