View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 12:14 AM
Master
soulforce captured a lot of my thoughts tbh.

I would like to touch up on a couple concepts involving 'hell' though. Hell does indeed exist. It is literally an existence without God. Demons can be found in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dimensions. But they are not the evil beings most people think of when they think of demons.

Demons are cast off soul fragments from those going through the ascension process. They have no real will of their own. If you actually find yourself bothered by one, that is most likely one of your own fragments cast aside. You can try to integrate it if you want, but know that God had you cast them aside through the ascension process for a reason.

I say this not from a fundamentalist pov, but just one who had experienced consistent punishment from God, as I would not obey. (My situation was also a bit more complicated due to certain knowledge I held) God only allows those certain individuals in his kingdom who are willing to shed a great deal of their soul's individuality for the greater good. 'God' and his Angelic Soul Group are a hivemind.

That is why you hear things such as "surrender your ego" "we are all one" consistently. To be all One in God's Kingdom, people must mold themselves to a certain standard.

Source is the Universe itself. I'm not sure if you're connected to God or Source, but I advise you ask yourself what you want. Do you want to surrender to God's divine plan for you? Or do you want to create your own path?

We are all connected to be certain--even the universes themselves communicate with each other. But we are not all One--unless we desire to be.