View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 06:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer373

Id say your clearly a very pure soul and seeded here from another star system, caus we have a hard time with local earth incarnations. We dont have the same belonging to earth they do and cant understand alot of the way they act towards eachother, but thats why we are here to shift the energy more towards love and light. But remember your home is right here right now, its not out there.

Hello,

It is so true that home is where you find yourself.

The original "old souls" who were here since the planet was seeded need the help of star seeds during this transition. My understaning is that star seeds can carry information and wisdom from their previous incarnations. They know best where humanity is going, or could be going if they make wise choices.

Some of us have exposure to incarnated wisdom which is from races which are 4,000,000,000,000 years young. Amon-Ra being one on those beings. In a galaxy which is only 8.7 billion years old, that wisdom is quite precious.

May I say that the focus is best placed on what can be created, not on historical records.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/