View Single Post
Old 22-04-2014, 09:48 PM
bitternight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threewhens
Hello, everyone.

What is the most accurate divination method for finding out information?

For example, to know nothing about a person but their first name, and then use divination to find out their birth date, last name, or other additional information.

I have heard that fake psychics do this by a technique called cold reading, but I would like to know how to do it by genuinely using psychic techniques.

Thank you.
When I work with any sort of divination I feel that answers to questions that affect a specific situation or event are more fruitful than mundane things like a persons name.

I mean I've never met a psychic that used their gifts to supernaturally find out a persons name/dob/ personal information- I know that these things can be accomplished through conventional means pretty easily- Senses are ways we observe the world. I have to say that I take such psychics that do cold readings on Television/Movies/Stage and other arenas as what anything else on these venues would be observed as-- entertainment. That is all. If I could walk up to a person and know everything about them down to their social security and bank account numbers I do not think I'd make it public knowledge. That's my two sense.