View Single Post
Old 16-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Time

THat sounds like restless leg syndrome, which can occure in the eet all the way up to your hips. Im not a dr, just what it sounds like to me.....

I couldnt sleep for a while, and realised it was a combination of a crapy mattress, bad back and me not using my energy through the day. Id have so much energy built up i couldnt shut m brain off. MEditating before bed helps me. So does makeing sure i use everybit of energy i possibly can throughout the day.

Putting on music works too, becasue its something to focus on. I lsitin to pink floyd myself LOL, i ber youll find some.

Meletonin is usual used for older women (not saying your old jsut saying in general LOL), it balances out your brains chemicals. The only unortunate thing about it is that it DOESNT PUT YOU TO SLEEP. It only helps you sleep better.

A sidenote about ambien, i know about 10 people on it, and none of them can stop taking them, and they now take them like candy...... every sigle one.....

Have you tried a bit bath to calm your nerves? Your condition sounds like a good excuse to buy a hot tub I would myself do anything short of taking medication ( with the exception of advil ( ibprophin)), to get my back to relax. Stretching and a hot bath worked well ( of course problem is different then back pain).

If you havnt already, i would see as many doctors as I could in your position, physiotherapists, chiropractors, homeopathicdrs, yoga, thai chi, accupunture, dieticians, neroscientists... anything that your doctor can refer you to. Just because one dr doesnt have any suggestions ( or the web for that matter), doesnt mean that there isnt a solution.......

I wish you all the best