View Single Post
Old 20-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Master
How many identify as Christian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingRock
Quote:
Each of us is the Source individualized ... God individualized

Agreed. A short poem that I wrote many years ago pointed to a parallel interpretation, a poem that was later in print and used on the header of an international humanitarian organization (I was pleased that my act of writing had been found to be of a usefulness to others). But too, within the differentiations which are contrasts, is the ability for a soul to experience what before was not possible. Compassion cannot exist without a thing to shower compassion upon, laughter cannot occur without the presence of solemnness, nor can the many degrees of love be experienced without there existing variances sufficient enough to weigh one individualized portion as different from another. Within the 3D our experiences are limited, perhaps not limited of the soul, but limited of the 3D design itself, and it is the contrasting limitations that enable the experiences.

My life's purpose is the experience itself, this is what I do, this is what I want, this is the reason for my life, and I recognize that everyone has their own purpose and manners of interpretation, which is a good and creative thing because it enables an individualized source to experience itself. Nevertheless, for myself, I hold no desire for heavens or rewards, nor do I hold anyone as my master, nor do I accept myself to become the master of anyone else; my aim is to experience 3D as 3D, to experience as many different good things as my time permits, and when the time is through, my purpose will have been fulfilled. The body is that which thinks, the I observes, the body is not the soul, the I accompanies the body, the body is the vehicle of experience, and regardless of what the body might think, the body can never become a source of knowledge beyond what is permitted within the limitations of 3D.

Quote:
As author Baird Spalding says in the 2nd reference, ”Becoming aware of yourself as a spiritual being..."

Spalding's words assume from the bodily post-birth point of view that all individuals must somehow attain a mental awareness of being a spiritual being, and the words do not permit the possibility that some individuals knew of themselves as 'spiritual' beings prior to conception. A 3D man who interprets the existence of a soul cannot possess the same interpretation as the soul who interprets the existence of 3D.

I apologize if I did not correctly interpret and respond to your reply; I may simply not understand the idea of a 3D created thing being identical to the Multi-D creator.

SmilingRock,

Your response is very appreciated, with much of which I agree....

I've found that whether one is a scientist, theologian, philosopher, layperson, or a child, we may look at the world WITH our eyes, but we actually see it, and ourselves, THROUGH our ideas ("eye-deas", get it?).

...even if otherwise disabled. Just ask American author, political activist, and lecturer Helen Keller, or singer Andrea Bocelli, or Stephen Hawking, theoretical physicist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge. And what marvelous experiences they, and others have given us with the expression of their ideas!

Your interpretation of Baird Spalding's quote is an idea worth exploring.

Spalding's words assume from the bodily post-birth point of view that all individuals must somehow attain a mental awareness of being a spiritual being, and the words do not permit the possibility that some individuals knew of themselves as 'spiritual' beings prior to conception. A 3D man who interprets the existence of a soul cannot possess the same interpretation as the soul who interprets the existence of 3D. I apologize if I did not correctly interpret and respond to your reply; I may simply not understand the idea of a 3D created thing being identical to the Multi-D creator.

Consider viewing your interpretation of Spalding's words through the following "eye-dea": as excerpted from the 1st reference below:

"Physiological reality, take me literally... is a mirror, it is just a more complex mirror, a holographic mirror... a multi-dimensional mirror, so that you don't always recognize all the reflections as you, but believe me... they are... .all the reflections are you, and I mean literally every object, person, place and thing, every situation... every circumstance, every moment of time and space is you being reflected back to yourself, from the particular point of view you chose to express at that particular moment. The idea therefore, is to understand, that what you will always discover, will simply be All That Is expressing itself through the unique portion of All That Is you were created to be. Remember the Second Law: "The One is All, the All are One". Every component of the All That Is, all of you... all of us, every individuated being... every individuated concept, is the whole expressing itself as a part. Important point... I'll rewind that and repeat it, because we understand that you have been trained to think segregationally, sometimes individuals on your planet may miss the point, all of you are, yes... a part of the whole, but as a part of the whole, you are the Whole expressing Itself as "a part of the whole". Big difference than just thinking of yourself as a part of the whole without the other side. You have to understand yourself holigraphically, it is this and that... not this or that. So, you are the part... you are the whole, you are both one and the same, but expressing the whole as a part."

In the aforementioned holographic "this and that" paradigm, would you consider that what you've designated as a part of the Whole (the 3D entity) is erroneously considered as "apart" from the Whole (the multi-dimensional entity) ?

I hope so, because you could then view Spalding's idea to mean what he intended, which is that there is no actual separation between you, me, or any "part" of the Creator, or from any of the Creator's infinite attributes because All is One....literally!

It is in this manner that "Each of us is the Source individualized ... God individualized", an "eye-dea" through which you've already admitted seeing the worthiness of, right ?

From the holographic vantage, would it not be only a subtle shift of perspective to ascertain that to the "part of the Whole" called Man, (whether named Jesus or "A Human Being" or "SmilingRock") , endowed with the very attributes and likeness of the Whole, Itself,...the accomplishments of Jesus are just as accessible and available to you as it is to Him ? The sole difference in accomplishment can only be in the "eye-deas" through which one sees him/herself. We are limited to a 3D view of ourselves....as WE designate....until we re-calibrate our OWN views to incorporate THAT which always existed to be accessed....beyond our own self-imposed ideas of what is available. "Greater things than these shall you also do"...can only be true if one is aware of, and optimizing the greatness that is us.

Hence, "Becoming aware of yourself as a spiritual being, offspring of an infinite spiritual system and one with all the powers and capacities within that system, is the very essence of attainment. To grow from the present state of awareness of himself as a material being and into the consciousness that he is a spiritual being contains the full secret of man's attainment.'...is possible BECAUSE Each of us is the Source individualized ... God individualized...as was Jesus' raison d'etre for showing US that what He discovered as true of Himself and of US, which only our own myopic "eye-deas" of ourselves have prevented us from seeing.

The Kingdom of Heaven has ALWAYS been at hand, as the eternally omnipresent realization of the Truth of our existance..

"Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning."
- Mahatma Gandhi

"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."
- Christopher Columbus

Hope this, and the references below, helps you achieve your Life's purposes....

Blessed be...

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...638#post902638

Reference: www.bashar.org/transcriptfundamentals.html

Reference: http://www.ajna.com/archives/article...o-hologram.php (enjoy the fascinating articles Holographic Universe and DNA as Holographic Projector)

Reference: http://ideas-are-free.blogspot.com/

Last edited by guthrio : 20-12-2013 at 03:05 AM.