View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Well when someone can explain how a little etheric trip to look at earth resulted in radiation sickness that lasted for several days including a very burnt crispy feeling about a foot away from my body, then maybe I can start feeling like I have a grasp on what's going on.
Till then I swear we are ants trying to decipher the mechanism and meanings of a 8 lane super highway next to airport tarmac and a spaceport! LOL

Corned Beef! Hahahah!!!

Hmmm crystal, im not sure how it works for you but im thinking what form you taking on in these travels? Can you change it? Can you become a 'body' of a different energy substance? just an idea but Isnt it (and forgive me if im wrong here this is one of those snippets my brains chucked out with no idea of its reference point!) but isnt crystal able to take on energy and also be transfered through energy, for example heat, very effectively?
Im starting to wonder if the idea of 'bodys' out there can be a fair hinderance sometimes!
I think were probably even smaller than ants! Maybe more like fairyfly wasps!
Loopy :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~