View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
Yes it is great that you are healing your teeth cavities. Hopefully no more unpleasant fillings for you! I went to the dentist yesterday and they found some infection under one of my teeth. So I am doing affirmations to heal and dissolve the infection.

More challenging is my efforts to grow new teeth to replace those I have lost.

I have heard that this has been done so I am confident that this is achievable if you get into the right vibration and frame level of consciousness.

My affirmation - "I am God and I have new teeth to replace the lost ones."

By the way I healed my receding gum problem by doing less vigorous brushing and by brushing with just water and using toothpaste just once a week.

I want to grow teeth back!!
something I read once said they could be restored if you didn't have a root canal, everything pulled out.. who knows if that's true even, but being able to grow new ones from scratch would be sooooo awesome
It's beyond ridiculous the state of dental health in this world with all the technology and advancement prevalent.. I guess it's probably a similar situation to the declining health of most people who adhere to mainstream cuz the people in control purposely make them sicker...
I do know that a lot of dentists lobby against fluoride truth getting out.. but some of them are surely just ignorant like most of the rest of the population
but yeah lol it's all too ridiculous... We've got smartphones and **** like that and can do all this amazing stuff yet we're still helpless when it comes to a toothache....