View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Knower
Smile Did you know you can heal your teeth cavaties

I've spend thousands of rands (hundreds of dollars) on my teeth this year, filling dental cavities. It's not that I don't brush and floss my teeth. It's actually because I've had a sensitivity for gluten for years, without realizing it, which has damaged my gut lining, and resulted in my body not being able to absorb all the minerals and vitamins that it actually needed. Good news: my body is healing since I'm eating gluten-free, organic and healthy food. More good news: I've recently found out that I can heal the cavities in my teeth by making sure I get enough Vit D, phosphorus, calcium and fat soluble vitamins.

I love this article, just because I find the writing style hilarious and very enjoyable: [Web sight removed/Old and outdated]But you can find MUCH more information by Googling 'heal dental cavities naturally'.
When you allow yourself to flow, you allow yourself to live. When you allow yourself to be happy, you allow others to be happy around you. When you allow yourself to be whole, you help heal those around you.

Last edited by Clover : 02-06-2015 at 09:09 PM.