View Single Post
Old 28-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Master
Lora Hugssss!
So, when this happened, you had this experience where you think you were meant to meet your unborn son. Was it fear,then, that you think prevented that? To me, that experience that you described sounds again like trying to tell you that, no matter how you try, in whatever dimension, you won't be able to "catch" the baby in enough time to change the circumstances. It implies your son is well aware of him. And he (your unborn baby) seems fine. ...........

I dont think there is enough ways to thank you for that.. i truly from the very bottom of my heart am absolutely beyond grateful, i think it was to close for me to be able to realise it as you have said and now its there in black and white im in tears, but of relief, it was an awful time my baby died inside of me, but my body didnt recognise its demise, so i continued with pregnancy symptoms and it was picked up at the scan he wasnt growing, this went on for weeks and i opted for a natural miscarraige which took weeks aswell, i just had to know it happened naturally ya know, but i hemorraghed to and was rushed to hospital.. always thinking was there something i could of done.. the doctors all told me it was nothing i did but i never truly believed them. So this means more than you could know thanks for making sense of it for me :) hugs xxx

And yeh basically about the cell healing!! It was like an experiment! But it works! I like the deeper level ideas for hitting at problems, hence i loved the aura readings you spoke of :)

The reason I have the beliefs I do about etheric bodies is that, long before I even attempted projection, I saw the orbs. It took a while to realize they were me. I did that by seeing them when I am waking up. At first there were 3 or 4 of them. Now it's one or two sometimes. But if, while lying there, I do a visualization of "bringing the light down"--I can actually see the orb brighten. I actually see the light coming from the top of my head too, like light moving down an elevator shaft. The first time I put he two together I was surprised. Oh--so that's ME doing that. Then the orb would brighten.

Its interesting you talk of the light intensity here to, its like your joining them all together slowly and realising the lights intensity in this way, its like when i heal or meet people that have passed, if they have to adorn a phsycial body to get to me cause i cant get high enough, the light of there soul is shining through it and there eyes, its the background there drawn onto, its like youve bypassed the physical completely and just gone for that, which i really admire, it shows a distinct connection to energy that needs no physical reassurance, thats skill ;)

Others have said you HAVE to have these bodies or you will (a) tear away the silver cord (if there is one) or (b) have your energy uncontained.

I just think that when we become conscious entities, as opposed to raw energy without consciousness (and I'm really not sure there is such a thing!) but when we do, there is already an inherent "glue" that keeps our unique energy together. We can choose to make different energy shapes, send some of our consciousness elsewhere or whatever, but I don't think we would be like fog that dissipates into the air without a container.

As i said before i hate reading stuff on this , but i love listening first hand to peoples experiences, ive never had a cord, never experienced all the negative entitys and there common behaviours in the vein there implied in most writings, i can honestly say for me personally its the worst thing i ever did lol! Not to of discovered its knowledge and common ground, but how rigidly its set out there!

I think unlearning is a key process in life actually, we started out pure, we learnt some things, we learnt some more, we were maybe to young to decipher what was important and that seems like the adults task, getting rid of the things we learnt that arent necesssary to us or our development, and yeh its a life long battle, but being aware of it is one thing like you say, its how we move forward from it, have you spent time out there with this issue? Have you thought about tackling it from the astral plane?

So do you feel that some sort of etheric body is necessary when you travel? Are you aware of it when you travel?

Not always, and ya know what i call it a body it isnt, its a perspective mostly, its only when i get some perspectives i think my mind has to try and make sense of the other perspectives i have and puts them in a body if you like, but when i travel no, i dont see no cords, no bodys, the multiple me's seem to happen when im wavering out there, cause i dont know about you but im often going hold on, this isnt right........ lol as soon as i question i get banged lol. So yeh i quite agree with the idea of assembling dreams, i see it like you say as a bridge, untill we get it lol :)

And flight floating, its not a real terminology in the books etc i dont think **** hence why ya not heard it probs! its basically walking in flight, i never see grounds in astral do you?

I will have a think of the jewerelly case experience you mentioned, might even obe up and see what i will get told lol :)
Your an absolute pleasure to talk with Lora, again thankyou so much for you time :)
Kind blessings Loopy xxx

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~