View Single Post
Old 22-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Master
I think to be honest yes! Astral/obe/lucidity is all about intention and focus, whatever form that comes in , when you think of it focus is really a kind of hypnosis anyway, its a dedication to its complete and utter intention.
In my own thoughts tho I do suspect it would be far more productive done on ones self, than another, until that intention and focus is as absolute as to not be distracted by any physical momentum that could bounce you back in your body.
I have tried the cd's, I found they created more voids for me than anything else, but I know they have worked for so many people to, regardless its an interesting level to explore and see for yourself none the less, amongst these wonderous travellings.
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~