Thread: unexplainable
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2006, 01:31 AM
rose

unexplainable

hi everyone

i don't know if this is the right section to post in but i don't know what to put it under as i'm still baffled.

about a year and a half ago i awoke one night to find my partner's feet by my head. he had just woken up and was panicking. i soothed him back to sleep after he turned around and i thought nothing of it. maybe he had been sleep walking...but he had been tucked in tidily. there was no bunching of the duvet as if he'd twisted in his sleep. i felt peaceful and unworried.

the next night i woke up and saw his feet by my head again and started laughing at him, thinking he'd done it again! but then i felt disorientated and noticed the room looked different. i was tucked in tidily and lying straight like my BF had been the night before. but it was me that had my head at the wrong end of the bed this time. then we both felt weird!

a few nights before this i had woken up to see a blue light coming from the lounge. i just presumed my BF was downloading something and it was the light of the computer so i went back to sleep no worries. i felt the need to ask him when we woke up the next morning if he had the computer on but he said no. there was no computer on that night.

it was a one bedroom flat but neither of us liked being in that bedrom much. mostly because it didn't get enough sun and was damp. the bathroom was behind our bed on the other side of the wall so maybe water had something to do with this odd disturbance...but it didn't happen again after those two nights. i'm very open minded to all reasons.

any thoughts?

Last edited by rose : 23-09-2006 at 01:36 AM.