View Single Post
Old 26-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Master
No Honza is right. And what you posted, Time, is merely a perspective.

Christ, the Messiah has everything to do with everything. Including Judaism. He was born thereof, also... as was long prophesied that He would be, through the many ages of the Old Testament.
Though, the bulk of believing Jews today believe the Messiah is coming for the first time, to the world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
This may come as shock to you, but not only did the Jews not crucify Jesus.......
They did not crucify anyone!

My Christian friends can argue with you over who was crucified. Personally, I would say it was Jesus, but for the sake of this response it does not matter, because whoever it was who was crucified was crucified by the Romans.

B'shalom,

Peter

Yes technically, it was the the presiding Roman Gov't ... even while we read how Governor Pilate wanted to release Him.
But it was all planned and a known, apart from time. Thank God for His mercies, and His Grace.

But most realize that aside from the recognition of being the children of Abraham, the Jews are no different than anyone else, and the illustration in the Bible is not merely about the Jews, but about Human Nature, and reflective all mankind in the world.

I'm Jewish on my Mother's side, btw.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein