Thread: Sleep Paralysis
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2013, 01:27 AM
Mazulu

When I was about 11 years old, back in the late 70's, my mom and her friend were communicating (via seance) with these black cloaked entities. These particular entities were relatively benevolent. My mom had experienced them as sleep paralysis experiences many times during her life. Now, I was a skeptical kid and I thought my mom was a bit nuts. Until that night, that dark rainy night (I'm serious, it happened this way). I woked up in the middle of the night. I saw this black cloaked/hooded figure with a black velvety mask standing about 10 feet away from me. I was terrified and exhilarated. I then felt the fear drain out of me, but then I couldn't move. It was the most remarkable experience of my life time to see witness this paranormal entity visiting me. It didn't do anything, it just stood near the door. I got the feeling it was standing guard over me (there is some background story).

Anyway, it was a very positive experience for me. It was just exhillarating and mind blowingly awesome. It was a real experience, it really happened. It was not a dream. It was not a hallucination. It really happened.