Thread: Sleep Paralysis
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Guide
Sleep Paralysis

I totally agree! I don`t think it is a medical condition either. I started to suffer from it in 2011 when my awakening started for months i thought i was dreaming, but as time went on and as i grew spiritually it became more real and it wasnt until i had it one night and i felt like hands were on my face pushing me down and i frantically tried to get out the bed and i couldnt so i got more frantic and the next thing i was out my body that i realised something wasnt right here and i began to search and found sleep paralysis. I went to the doc and he couldnt help me as he knew nothing about it. At times it is so frightning im afraid to open my eyes although i have not saw anything apart from black mist beside me but i hear voices, felt an evil presence, felt hands on me blowing in my ear. The thing is although they say you cant move your mouth to speak i always shout jesus christ and i can hear myself shouting it and the minute i do it stops then before i go back to sleep i say out loud jesus christ 7 times and it never happens again. Thats what works for me anyway. I was checked out by the doc thru my awakening for everything and it always came back that i was healthy so i dont think it is medical.