View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Likes2Read

I have been working hard lately learning about binaural, monaural, and isochronic tones. Binaural tones require the use of headphones, while monaural and isochronic tones do not. There seems to be some research that points to getting better "frequency following response", where the brain's own waves start to mimic the frequency of the sounds we are hearing, from the brain with monaural and isochronic tones.

Frequency following response works better when the tones are close to the frequency our brain is already producing. Therefore, I have tried an experiment.

I have created an isochronic file with Chakra balancing tones. It starts with a Beta frequency, the frequency of our awake and alert state. The frequency gradually drops down to Alpha frequency, which matches our brainwaves during meditation and relaxation. It stays there for several minutes, then gradually increases back to Beta frequency to help us resume our alert state.

Here is the file. Please give it a listen and let me know your results. It lasts 15 minutes.

While you will not need headphones to benefit from the isochronic beats, you WILL most likely need headphones to hear some of the lower-pitched tones, which computer speakers do not properly produce.

https://soundcloud.com/gabey-momo/is...hakrabetaalpha