Thread: Angel? Guide?
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2013, 03:03 PM
19Shaz93

Angel? Guide?

So, I'm still a little spooked out but!

I was walking back to my flat today and there's this road which I have to cross but the lights always faulter there and cars always come speeding off because we're quite close to the motorway.
Anyway I was just about to cross the road at the crossing which happens to be just off a corner when something grabbed my jacket and pulled me back onto the path so hard I actually fell onto my backside. I had my headphones in but I swear I heard someone scream no! A car came screaming around the corner two seconds later and would have hit me if I'd have been crossing, no doubt about it.

I turned around to say thank you to whoever pulled me back but no one was there.

This old couple were across the road and the man rushed over to me and was like "You're so lucky you slipped when you did, you'd be dead if you hadn't. Someone's obviously looking out for you up there."

I phoned my mom and was in tears, things like that, being so close to death cause if that car had hit me well my brains would be splattered on the floor, really make you realise what you have.
So do you guys think this was my angel or my guide?

xx

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 15-10-2013 at 09:58 AM.