View Single Post
Old 14-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterynomore
We are conditioned to use the mind to solve lifes dilemmas.
Were become unaware that the latent energy of sound becomes the state of an awakened being.

Every alternative or organized institute is based on light as there awakement to source.

Were has this got everyone...no were.
Light is about information...sound is the source that transforms everything.

Our body contains circuits of energy that are based on sound currents.
These are networked through the whole grid structure...beyond our understanding of the whole.

Sounds and rhythms abound in all creation...this is how things come into being.
People just don't realise what there capable of.

Were even taught through alternative...new age concepts that there is a higher or lower self.
This is higher or this is lower...be it dimensions or what have you.

This is basically a false concept...that's why nothing is happenning.
It's all wave form sound rhythms that abound the whole spectrum...different rhythms that run through all the grid points.
There is no distinction of what's termed higher or lower.

Colors in the spectrum are associated with sound..our chakra system runs through a line of different rhythms.
The earth has a heartbeat...a sound that sings to a tuned harmonic resonate.

That's why I've put this thread down....when I stated that it's the only way to change things through this system...I really mean it's the only way.
Can sound alone be utilized as a conduit to align with this primeordeal grid, in the scope of one's personal life and home? Would it be a question of sinewaves and specific frequencies? Would there be any benefits achieved by playing a certain sound or sound frequency through a loudspeaker?

Last edited by fire : 14-01-2013 at 08:25 PM.