View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 11:47 PM
mikron

Golden Key Number 14--Being At Cause In Your Life
The next golden key has been the attitude and practice of being at cause in my life and not at effect. This is the ideal of being a master not a victim. Being at cause in your life is a major component of maintaining your personal power at all times. Being at cause in my life has been a major key to my success in manifesting. By remaining at cause at all times and using my personal power, prayer, affirmations, visualizations and positive actions, I have been able to manifest everything I need on an ongoing basis.
I have used the power of the Hermetic law, "As within so without; as above so below." My mastery of my mind has lead to the mastery of my emotions which has lead to the mastery of my subconscious mind and four-body system. This level of personal power has attracted and magnetized all that I have needed, because the superconscious, conscious and subconscious minds have been in accord. This--in combination with prayer and utilizing the power of Sai Baba, the ascended masters and God--has provided miracle after miracle. In truth, however, there are no miracles, but rather the natural by-products of utilizing universal laws.
Obviously I do not have complete control over everything that comes into my sphere of life and influence; but what I do have complete control over is my attitude towards what comes into my life. By committing myself to thinking with my Christ mind at all times and not my ego mind, I am able to magnetize and attract to my life only that which is the highest and most sublime.

Seek Only God