View Single Post
Old 23-08-2006, 12:21 AM
BLAIR2BE

THIS IS MY POST FROM AN OUT OF BODY EXP. THREAD. MAY BE RELEVENT, MABEY NOT...

I Have Had 1 Out Of Body Experience. It Was Not Painful, Actually I Felt A Great Deal Of Pleasure For The Most Part. But The Biggest Mystery About It Was, I Was Not Trying To Have One And I Was Not Meditating. I Would Love For Someone To Explain This One To Me.

One Night I Was Laying In Bed, Far From Being Asleep. I Was Remembering An Old Memory, And Quite Suddenly I Felt A Little Anxiety, My Heart Felt Like It Was Racing And The Room I Was In Disappeared. I Was Unable To Move Or Even Feel My Body. Then I Was Back In That Memory. I Was Really There Again, Floating At The Ceiling Of The Room. But This Time I Could See Everything That Happened That Night As It Actually Was, Not As My Memory Always Held. It Was All So Very Clear. I Could Feel My Body Again At This Point. But Not A Body Laying In Bed, A Body Floating In The Air. And I Felt Great Physical Pleasure.

I Gently Was Eased Back Into My Body, At Home In Bed, Its Hard To Say How Long This Experince Lasted. A Guess Would Be 10 To 35 Minutes. I Didnt Sleep For Hours Because My Adrenaline Was Elevated. It Was Extremly Awe Inspiring At How My Memory Distorted Those Events So Drasticly.

Has Anyone Else Experience Anything Like This? Does This Qualify As Out Of Body Experience? If Not, What Was It? It Certainly Was No Dream...