View Single Post
Old 27-08-2012, 07:56 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Yes but the issue is not in it being an issue. The issue is that it may be an issue and it may be something else...lol
But with that said, and for the sake of discussion, this that you wrote below, is (to me), like making that blankness into a "piece of paper". Like saying the silence sounds like a wolf........lol
I can't explain why though. It's source may be that I believe there can be noone there to notice. That there can only be silence aware of silence so to speak. or that i am highly intuitive and intelligent...lol

"i am 'that' which chooses to still that chattering or believe the noise it makes.. 'i' am the evolving experience of 'me', a uniquely manifested version of the Whole, experiencing its own existence through the creative diversity of the Cosmos..." Tzu

To me this reads like you are attempting to draw the blank piece of paper onto a blank piece of paper.
Hi James: If you believe "there can be noone there to notice", we will find no common ground (since you don't believe there's a 'we'), and.. what is the purpose of communicating with others, if you believe "there can be noone there to notice"?

Be well..