View Single Post
Old 25-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Experiencer
Greetings Everyone,

I do Earth Healing, and 'Gosh-n-Golly' never once did I or do I expect to be rewarded for it. In fact the thought never even entered my head. It also never entered my head to actually do Earth Healing - but because the opportunity was presented to me I knew it was being asked of me to help so I do it willingly. But if any of you eagerly took on doing Earth Healing and it has now reached the stage where you are doing it reluctantly, are bored with it then please comfort yourself in the thought that what you gave was enough for Mother earth at that time -but now it is time to leave, to give it up and to move on to where you are needed next. Our world has a zillion problems that require healing, uplifting with spiritual energy. Find the one that suits you. Then, if you must, move on to another. No one will condemn you for this. All help is most welcome. No matter how little you consider that help to be remember this: if a lot of people are only giving a little help all those little 'helps' will add up to one mighty big one.

JOHNTY