View Single Post
Old 14-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Master
First off, fascinating stories all! I loved reading these. It is interesting the timing of this, as i have been wondering what i used to experience as a child, and once as a teen. Warped reality was mentioned here, and i can relate to that. As a small child, when i was experiencing paranormal events, there were times that the room would seem distorted. It is really hard to explain. If you have ever stared at a camp fire and looked slightly above the flames to see the air looking wavy/warped/distorted, that would be sort of what i would experience. It used to really scare me. The moments would be brief, but i have never forgotten them and i was not dreaming. I was awake in every experience. This only happened when i was very little(3&4) years old and stopped completely until i was around 15. My mom used to work late shifts, and i remember getting settled in for the night, alone as usual, and it started to happen. The room looked distorted, my heart was racing,etc. I called my mom and said,"it's happening again!" I was grateful she drove home to be with me that night. I was scared to death and really didn't feel ok alone. Anyway, it only happened once as a teen and never happened again. I still do not know what it was or what it could mean, but i felt to post this in your thread.
p.s.(i had my eyes checked and medically, i was fine.)

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace