View Single Post
Old 28-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Seeker
Gnome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
He saw my feet and his head flew up to look me in the eye. We both just stood there with our mouths open staring at each other!!!
He looked almost exactly like these Beings have been portrayed.

That is very similar to when I saw a gnome many years ago. I was on holiday staying in a very old cottage. Early one morning I went into the kitchen and there standing in the centre of the room was a 2ft high gnome who looked exactly as they are portrayed in fairy stories and garden ornaments! He looked directly at me and made a gesture of suprise, raising one arm and one leg in front of him in protection, and then disappeared.

On another occasion I was walking through a remote and wild wooded area when my friend and I saw a silvery gold being, slender and around 1ft long, shoot vertically out of a stream. We didn't see or hear it splash back in to the water, and saw that the stream was too shallow for fish of that size (only an inch or two of water). As we turned to walk away wondering what we had seen, we saw a second one. It was too fast moving to make out anything other than it was sparkling silvery gold, long and slender.