View Single Post
Old 19-04-2012, 01:31 AM
LevitatedOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambermay
I say upfront that I'm not a traveler, though I did have couple of successful APs (that alone was enough proof for me). I didn't have it so like Astral Explorer, but it was enough to nod my head in agreement when he speaks, even though I'm much older in physical age.

The following is what I believe to be true (I can say 'know' deep inside).
My beliefs derive from extensive research, many weird experiences in my life and what I came across was most logical to me and gave me many answers.

I would like to add something in relation to the first question about the criminals.

When in the astral - one can not influence another one's path. The same way and for the same reason - we can not read other people's akashic records.
(I personally don't believe it when someone says they can read anything in akashic).
Perhaps some advanced and awakened astral travelers can read their own akashic though to help them on their own path.

This is a universal law if you want to call it that, which can not be broken for the same reason that spiritual gifts can not be sold for money.

One may be full of good intentions and say one wants to locate that criminal.
But one will not be able too, because this will be blocked from him/her.

That criminal needs to sort his own path on his own and without help.
Perhaps in being criminal this person has to achieve something like overcome some urges, etc., and perhaps he chose to become criminal before incarnating for that reason). These are only my speculations, because we don't know and will not know why others are the way they are and for what reason. There can be any reason.

Or course it's not fair to those in a physical who this criminal hurts, etc., but again how do we know that those who got hurt didn't choose it before incarnating as a part of their path? After all our physical life is only a fraction of our existence. (Yes, this sounds harsh and calls for bitterness, but... this is another story.)

In other words - we can not have it all good. Good and Bad go hand in hand and we all have it in us, and it's up to us to grow and develop spiritually and lean towards good (which is at times a very difficult choice and a hard path).

That is why astral travelers are here to help others in spirituality so that others can help themselves. Not selfish at all.

Yes, some psychics do help police up to a certain point, but we are talking here about astral travel. They don't go travelling and come back with all answers.
There is a very thin line between what we can do and what we can't do, it's hard to explain why we sometimes can do THIS, but not THAT.

I'm not an astral traveller myself, what I mean by that is consciously lucid AP I have not done. However I've had many instances astral projected while asleep, entered realms into the future to see the future, only to find out it's true later on. I've had many of those, not sure if they're astral projections though.

Yeah Ambermay is correct in saying it's not your business to track the "criminal(s)" or "terrorist(s)". Why? Just because someone is labelled a terrorist by the media doesn't necessarily make him/her the only terrorist. The government alone are terrorists by themselves, making up war to profit on their own behalves, lying constantly to their own citizens about who's right or wrong, weapons of mass destruction when there's none, etc.. So just because the media potrays someone as a terrorist, etc, you don't know the full story. That person could be the government's enemy for being a double agent turning on the government, etc. The government plays espionage games, where in many cases they murder their own spies and potray the murders as suicides in media.

Now if you happen to astral project and find out the causes of the suicide and found out the truth, who do you report your findings to? Not only that, but since you found out the truth, you're interested to find other truths.. and once your whole life is about finding other people's truth, you shun away from your own spiritual truth and your own life.. that is not how it's supposed to be. Perhaps that's why it's not important for you or anyone to AP into someone's life, unless it was agreed upon, or if it feels right.

Don't be complacent about what the media tells you.. most of them are half truths.

LevitatedOne.com