Thread: karma
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 03:49 PM
dreamer

Hi Pete,

your "laziness" is a gift, to get "it" you must let go. Oneness shows itself in three ways, first through synchronicity (we are one mind), second through meditation and focus on the third eye(we are one body) and third you'll have to see for yourself with this cos it's a bit freaky(we are one spirit) any of these are as valid as the others, each depends upon a different thought processes leading from the previous. In "my" experience it is helpful to think in terms of oneness from a synchronicity point of view first, see things as a dream and you are the dreamer - everything is an aspect of yourSELF all is from one source your mind(really think about this), build up an understanding of oneness in this way and it leads you on to further revelations, it progresses thought - understanding - realisation - belief - next level thought - understanding etc got to believe it to see it.

This is of course just "my" experience, but a good starting point "i" would say is asking yourself - what can you be absolutely certain of and then finding out more about that one thing. Ask yourself who dreamer is in reality, can you be sure? I'm not saying you are wrong or right but it's a thought that might yield some fruit if you are looking to see beyond the veil.

Hope this helps.