View Single Post
Old 27-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Working at my job today I went to a customer's house. After explaining my reasoning I was invited inside where I saw an old Haitian woman sitting on the sofa. I went to do my job but it seemed that something very strong, pure and spiritual was emanating from her and we were drawn instantaneously. She looked at me for a few seconds in silence and asked me to sit down. I didn't at first but when she began to speak I obliged. She asked me where I was from and soon began to relate her experiences in regards to spirituality. She began to share her experiences with Astral projection, dreams, energy etc etc. As I listened intently I couldn't help but smile because I knew EXACTLY what she was talking about and she smiled back.

She asked me how old I was and when I told her she said "...physically you might be younger but spiritually you have surpassed me because your eyes reveal your true age...". It threw me off a little bit and I didn't really know what to say and I asked her what she meant by that. "...the spirit of God is within you..." is what she replied. Turns out she was the UN ambassador for Haiti about 15 years ago or so and fled her country due to the chaos. She asked me if I can pick up people's thoughts and I told her yes I can if I really focus. "...telepathy...".

I explained her I was very skeptical about a lot of things until I personally experienced all of this. She explained to me that African's have been able to communicate with people in Jamaica through telepathy and I shouldn't reject what is being delivered to me.

We chatted for almost 30 minutes until I was on my merry old way.