View Single Post
Old 23-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I used to laugh at the birth signs telling you what element you are in. Then again I used to laugh at a lot of things I take very serious now.

And I have noticed that some people seem to find certain energies a lot more pleasant than others. I know at least one who loves it when I send fire energy, as opposed to sending air or water energy. And another who gets drained when I send earth energy.

Disregarding for the moment what the horoscopes claim, how can you tell what element you are closest to or what energy works best for you? I identify the following non-living elemental energies so far: earth, fire, air, water, and spirit.

Learn about the elements. What is the nature of each? Water and earth are heavy and tend to move down, fire and air are light and tend to move up. Earth is sedentary, air is in constant motion. Fire consumes, and transforms; Water adapts and nourishes. The better you understand the nature of each element, and of course the better you understand yourself, the more easily you will be able to determine which element you tend to identify with.