View Single Post
Old 22-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Master
Sunmist, I often felt as though I was the one everyone confessed their deepest secrets too and yet I had no one. So i wrote. did you say you found someone to talk to? If so that's wonderful...and you can feel free to pm me anytime if you need a friend to talk to.

I have so many of other people's secrets...and I found it funny that for example, my sil before she divorced my brother (which was a good thing)...told me of affairs and whatnot she had had. I told her they would go to my grave with me...because that's how I am...when her divorce got nasty...she figured that since I was her husband's sister, she would trash the whole family and divulged a secret I had told her. No biggie, but I thought I would have her loyalty as well. When my brother told me, I could have been malicious and gave away her secrets, but I'm not that kind of a person. I have had other opportunities to do same with others as then in turn betrayed me, but I would not. Maybe that attracts the different people to me as well. I don't know. I can understand your bitterness. Honestly, I have gotten so hurt by others and thought to myself, I am going to crush them...I can crush them because I know their secrets, but I can't...what would be the purpose and would I feel better afterwards? No. I will remain loyal to my word.

Occultist, you made me laugh.. I remember some people that i could not shake from me and wished so much I wasn't kind to them and listened to their woes.