Thread: Indigo Abuse
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Master
Since my apparent Awakening I have been abused by some, I try to share my experience but many think I am just trying to out do them, they take me the wrong way, like, "how dare you think your Enlightened". Well, when one is Awakened to what IS, one then realizes that the sleeping like to be left alone, they don't want to be awakened, they may think that their on a path, but the path itself keeps them in their slumber. The Awakened one knows this and has compassion for those who are asleep. If one is upset over those who don't understand, then one should revalue their situation, maybe they are not Awakened as much as they think they are, there maybe a little more work to be done. I found this out myself after my awakening, I did get a little hurt over what others were saying, so I went back within my being and even discovered more, thanks to those who doubted me, there's a learning experience in every situation, if we have the wisdom to see it.