Thread: Indigo Abuse
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Black Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo
I guess the reason it sounds simple and easy is because it is. So why then do we find it so difficult?

It sounds simple but that doesn't necessarily make it easy. I think a lot of us have a lot of mental blocks to overcome built on our old ways of doing things and perceiving the world around us. They're things we've been taught all of our life. And you don't undo a lifetime of misinformation overnight, especially when it is rooted in childhood and from the authority figures of that time.

And again, adding to the difficulty is the fact that a lot of us are passing through a particularly disharmonic phase as our vibrations attune themselves to the next octave. Which could be a source of both your stress as well as the increasing aggression of these bullies of which you speak.

At one point during the transition I felt emotionally closed off. Over the past couple years I have learned to rely on feeling emotional vibrations around me as strongly as another might rely on sight and touch, and hearing the meaning and intention behind the words louder than the spoken words themselves. Losing that, even temporarily, was like stumbling in darkness. So I can relate to your heightened tension. But I am beginning to reach the end of that transitional point, or at least the disharmonic portion of it, and I have faith/hope that others will too once they understand it for what it is.