Thread: Indigo Abuse
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2011, 11:24 AM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo
Indigo abuse is not uncommon. Wherever there is any level of hostility against Indigos, the amount of cyber-bullying going on seems clearly reflects it.

It's no different from bullies in school really. They are threatened by those who are better, and doing anything to take down anybody who doesn't conform to their norms.

I hear what your trying to say hear .. cyber bullying or any bullying doesnt just apply to Indigo's.. its across the whole board.. many of the people here on this site will be able to relate to times they have been singled out for being who they are...

but heres the key and what I was trying to say before.... Its up to you..and no one else.. I certainly didnt conform to any of the norms... and in many ways i still dont.. I have had my fair share of people who try to bring me down also,.. but its about your OWN personnal power..if you feel they are judging you wrongly.. then stand by your truth with pride and dont become victim to what they say you are or are not :) and most of all,, show love.. you dont have to accept what they say to send love...

Quote:
It's no different from bullies in school really. They are threatened by those who are better

only what they in their own insecurites percieve to be better, in reality.. no one is better than another.. we all have strengths , we all have a uniqeness that no one else possess.. we are all one off limited editions...a one of a kind, you cant get better than that :)..

blessings x x x