View Single Post
Old 13-12-2011, 07:50 AM
fallenboy

All the answers are inside of you. Truth is what YOU believe. Your beliefs create reality. In reality if you look for an answer, you see logic behind things. But logic is not the truth, logic is how you cope with reality. You believe you have found the answer, but you need to understand that you were the one who created reality in the first place!

How beliefs come to you? That's a good questions. When you try to understand something, you have already created it. But sometimes you just know! Like when you meditate, you are aware and all you do is observe, what sometimes seems to happen, if you ask a question etc, is that knowledge just flows into you. You KNOW how things are meant to be, you get the answers to your questions, problems, situations. You just know! And now, when you know something, you can manifest it into reality (my knowing you already have done it).

What i believe is that all the knowledge is inside of you. You deal with reality pretty well, so there is no need to find the truth, you're using it wisely. Already.

My 2 cents :)