View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Funny How Time Flies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Thank you guys :) And thank you FHTF :) How are you so wise? lol I guess I'm gonna try to just be, acknowledge my feelings, accept that this is the situation at the moment and that this is how I feel as a result of it. Trying to hurry the process may not be better. Maybe later, once I feel better, I can work on manifesting?

It's actually only a question of self identity. You made your bf a part of your self image, like Silvergirl made her son part of her self image. And now that part is missing and both of you feel robbed of something essential. So it's logical that you wish for him to come back or at least find a new one to feel complete again. But that's not a long term solution because your point of view is still the same. You need pleasing circumstances to feel good. Therefore it's going to be different places, different faces but same outcome if you should go for a new bf right now. It's most likely that you will create the same scenario over and over again. What's manifesting around you is an indicator for what is going on within you. As soon as your point of view shifts, everything else will also shift effortlessly.

If you are mentally strong, you can shift your focus easily by going general with your thoughts. If you are not so strong and easily distracted then you have to take some action. Change your daily routine, take a different route to work, hang out with different people or even move to a new place.

But no matter what you do, it's all about self identity in the end. I don't know if that makes sense so far. If you are interested I can go into more details.