View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden28
Hi everyone, im in need of some serious help here as im kinda having trouble absorbing whats been going on arround me lately.

About a month ago me and my family moved house from the city into the middle of the countryside, we moved from london to a village about 30 miles away called Finchingfield which is very rich in history, and has quite a reputation for itself.

Since moving into the place ive experienced what i can only deem as paranormal happenings, Whsipers being the most common, ive done alot of research into EVP's and things of this nature in the past, but i never in a million years would of expected to move into a place such as this with strange goings-on its quite disturbing..

The first experience:

The first time we moved in i was exploring the place and had to go to the bathroom, located off of a side bedroom. The bathroom coincidently is a wall away from my bedroom, i heard 3 knocks on a hardwood surface which definetly shocked me as it was completely pitch silent then out of nowhere it happened.

I looked all over the place trying to isolate the sound but it appeared to come from everywhere, then i noticed the only wood surface in the bathroom could of been the Windowseal, so i knocked once and it made the exact same sound back towards me after about 5 seconds later. this was the first experience..

The second experience that seems to happen non stop
(its happening right now)

I have a sensor in my room and so does the rest of the house, its hooked up to the house's security system, it seems to have a mind of its own. it lights up red when there is no movement in my room out of nowhere on random intervals, and when it does i hear which i can only deem as "Whispers" and tbh just typing this i feel as if im being watched right now and its kinda freaking me out.

The whispers are so clear that im able to hear them without a digital recorder, and i hear them at night and arround the morning time sometimes in the evening. like today for example i heard it also and this is why ive now Registered to this site as i cannot find a more active community than this, and i really need some answers.

The whispers being as clear as they are, ive heard them from male and female alike, when the words were spoken they appear to be whispering in my ear and there so loud i can make out the words. Whatever it is it is not english.

Ive wrote down the words ive heard thus far in hope that someone out there knows what the hell is going on list below:

1: A womens voice speaking softly and very clear in my ear, the word was "Macaber"

2: A mans voice that sounded annoyed seemed to shout it at me, the word was "Deeshtonoured" < or something of that nature a structure like this.

3: A ?? voice yet again this voice sounded extremely odd i cannot even begin to assume it was indeed a man but i could only assume it was going by Vocal tone, it Said "Arnamie"

Those are the voice's ive heard so far, i will list more when i get more, but will set up a Digital recorder soon in an attempt to show others this strange happening.

The heart of the matter is, im actualy scared and yet of all the cases ive seen in the past regarding the paranormal all the EVP's ive heard, ive not once in my life found anything that frightens me before, but for some reason this seems to have a huge impact on me.

its not uncommon for them to call your name but if not familiar with the name the it may be their first or last name... the knocks I think are common tooo..
I had one not so nice that would wait to three in the morning and knock on the door.. and of course wake me out of sleep - it was that house.. it had different souls in it..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!