View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Golden28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatic_Dragon
Sometimes I can just tell when a certain house or place has spirits just by walking in their, I would even suggest I would take a look in your house to check out the spirit activity because I do not know what to suggest other than to stay calm, not be afraid and try to ignore these whispers if they are distressing you, however I live near Southend so I dont think thats possible for me, but just ignore these whispers, imagine they are not there if it is upsetting you that much. Best of luck.

I must admit there not upsetting me that much, but i do feel as if im being "monitored" of sorts besides the infa-red alarm system behind me. Ive just this minute took a picture in the kitchen because i heard some movement, chairs moving etc, yet nobodys there, and when these chairs move they create one hell of a noise when there dragged along the floor.

So i went out and used my Digital camera took a few snapshots and i must say i appear to of caught an image, also looking back on my other photo's i took for my brother to show him the outlay of the house, i appear to of caught an apparition that appears to be looking out from the washing machine, reflected back off of a mirror. and yet its preety shocking to see you can clearly see the hair the eyes the facial structure completely. Was going to post it up here on this thread but apparently i need "15 posts" to do so.