View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Care to share more on why you are sure of that? Not to debate it but just to take a glimpse at how you see things.
See for me.......I have never been sure about any plan or purpose. I don't deny it. I just have not been graced with that knowing...........yet.
So I am curious

When I was deepest in my spiritual awakening I felt it - lived it - with absolute conviction. It is a remarkable thing to go through life - moment by moment, each individual, infinite, but inseparable from the flow - with a perspective of absolute trust that all actions come to you with purpose, and come through you with purpose. EVERYTHING has meaning - from the birth or death of a loved one, to the number and color of hairs on that gnat in your ear.

I was not ready for it though. In many ways, I fell into it, lost myself into it, in a way that was not in all ways beneficial. I came back from it though with quite a different way of seeing things.

And when I say 'plan' I do not mean 'set in stone' - I mean 'plan' a step above the choices we make - I mean the plan that lays out our possible choices, and the consequences of them.

God is a bit more organized than I'll ever be.