View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
What does your husband think happened to it? As a man who wears a weding ring, I feel that is where you should start. I never take my ring off unless there is a good reason, so if he is the same way, he may be able to zero you in a little closer.
Either that or check the pawn shop........gold is paying pretty high these days..........lol only kidding.
I am curious what he remembers about it.............and hopefully there is a clue there. Did he recently fix something in the house? Did he go to sport (not sure what that means...lol)?
Maybe it is in a pair of pants or in the laundry.......
James

Of course I did ask my husband first. He usually puts his ring off when he is going to run, or if he's going to do some work in the house. He went to run the wednesday before but could not recall if he took his ring off because it's a sort of an automatism for him. I think it had been gone then already. The ring didn't fit too well because he las lost some weight and his fingers are thinner than they were when we got married....so I warned him about ten times to take the band to the juweler to make it fit. He always waved that away and said he wouldn't lose it. So I believe he has lost it somewhere but have no clue where. Can be at home, at his work, in the train to his work, anywhere.