View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 08:49 AM
GregoryScott

Hey Rainbowcrow, first I want to apologize. After re-reading what I said about your experience I see my words came out all wrong. I should not have said “almost OBE”; you obvious experienced a projection but can only remember a portion. This happens to me quite frequently. Especially lately; I can only remember bits and pieces of these experiences, but just about everyone I am out of my body and with a guide; almost like a teacher of some kind; and here lately it feel like someone is there every night waiting to show me something more. It almost feels as if I am cramming for an exam. Some things I can remember, some I can’t, no matter how hard I want to. They are showing me so many things and it’s driving me crazy that my memory has been so fragmented. And by the time I become conscious of what is occurring I’m already back in my room, just lying there talking to myself.

I know what you mean about being afraid. The first time I popped out of my body, I had just woken up from a lucid dream and sat up in my bed. I felt a little funny; I turned over to look at my wife and notices my physical body was still lying there next to her. Now when you see that you are without a doubt fully conscious and out of your physical body; when that reality hits you it becomes a bit jarring, to say the least; I don’t care how ready you think you are. Although, like you said, this is something you have wanted to achieve for some time now. Then it shouldn’t be too much of a shock for you; so your adjustment period may be instantaneous. Me, I wasn’t quite ready. I had read about them at this point, and was fascinated by the subject but deep down inside I just wasn’t sure it was possible. It was; it changed the way I looked at myself, and at the universe as a hole. At that point I knew I was a soul who had just stepped outside his body on a conscious level, and it was more real than I had ever imagined.

Yeah, I was kinda hoping someone would enlightening my on my tunnel experience, that if they thought it was possibly triggered by the mirror. I had read years later that looking into an optical depth during a meditative state could bring subconscious into the physical. But it was a practiced art that took years to learn. Maybe when you as sick as I was all rules are kind of tossed out the door. I don’t know if anyone else experiences this but every time I have the flu or even a severe cold, I have what feels like déjà-vu on and off the entire time I am ill.

Trust me, if you feel this compelled to experience an AP, then it will happen. When you want something bad enough it’s gets willed into existence.

Thank you for replying, take care…
Greg