View Single Post
Old 29-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Killcause

Being Hijacked?

Two days ago I was ambushed by multiple...entities. Astrally I was. I was in school reading a book and all of a sudden the words start making less and less sense and i start frequently zoning out. I assume it's a good opportunity to project when all of a sudden I hear my first voice. A man said "Where, where will you be?". I was kind of taken back at this since it was the first time I'd ever heard an actual voice from another plane. I was kind of excited. But then I started hearing whispers. The kind you hear in horror movies when a person is huddled in the corner clutching their ears and holding their eyes shut. The whispers didn't have that effect on me but it was creepy. Then one whisper spoke louder than the rest. It said "There's been something waiting for you". Then the whispers asked me to leave my body. About a minute later I start "phasing" in and out astrally. Completely out of control. I had to fight to keep on the physical plane like something was pulling me out. This lasted about 5 minutes and I felt very heavy. I fought "them" off and the sense of them resided. About two minutes later they came back and a powerful godlike voice yelled "DO NOT DENY US!". and the next few minutes went by in a haze... After a while they resided. Before they left, I heard a snake-like voice say "You are not the only one"
At first I believed that they were after my body. But then I realized that they left on their own. Like they were sending a message or setting an example. That night I began to start getting difficulty reading words. Almost immediately I intentionally left my physical body and shouted "YOU WANT ME COME AND GET ME!". About two seconds later lightning struck a tree in my back yard. I didn't hear voices or phase in and out but it sure as hell can't be good what happened that day.