View Single Post
Old 29-09-2011, 09:55 AM
earthatic

"Metas" Spirits, Dreams, and the Astral.

I stumbled upon something when astral projecting today...something very very interesting and very crazy at the same time.
I came across an old man, and I asked him how to get rid of negative astral beings. He started explaining very quickly to me that "There are no real astral beings", "It doesn't matter if you are a Buddhist, Hindu, or Christian. There are only "Metas" and "Dreams are metaprogramming". I actually wasn't sure what the word "Meta" meant until I looked it up.
Definition: "Meta- (from Greek: μετά = "after", "beyond", "with", "adjacent", "self"), is a prefix used in English (and other Greek-owing languages) to indicate a concept which is an abstraction from another concept, used to complete or add to the latter." "(meta- (prefix)) after, beyond, change"

This would explain why dreams seem to be so abstract and make no sense, and how events just occur one after another with no logical link between each event. It explains how in the astral, things stumble into an Alice in Wonderland-type of scenario. This would also explain where deities and other strange concepts in religion come from. Also how so called "spirit guides", shape shifters, Succubi, Demons, Astral environments and beings in general, never have one consistent form.

A "Meta" would be a dream character, never having a true form but could possibly be influenced by the person's thought forms in some way. But sometimes dreams and situations in the astral feel like they are not imagined by you, so this would mean that these so called "Meta" beings could potentially have their own awareness in order to make decisions on how the abstract concepts in a dream are to take place, and what form they themselves may take, and these abstract forms could potentially be influenced, or even purposely created by other conscious beings that exist there. Or perhaps it is unconsciously influenced by yourself...I'm not sure. He referred to them as being called "Metas" as if they were separate.

However, for this guy to have even spoken to me in such a way says that there are real beings that reside there... but real conscious human beings can't be as common as some people think. He also said "the feeling of situations being real or fake is just an illusion."

The only thing I can't figure out is...What is the point to this?