View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 02:36 PM
moke64916

What do you do whiteshaman? You get back on that sattle and try again. You've already experienced pure awareness. Keep it up and you will be in a state of peace, joy, love, and bliss all the time. The trick to staying that way is to continually accept and surrender to what is if a situation arises. And to love all thy emotions. You will get to a state of permenant being. It just takes time and patience. And the truths are never ending. I think old mind patterns set back in after your awareness experience. With me before I made it. I would be in joy in the mornings and absurd fear in the afternoons everyday for 6 months. I've experienced a lot of suffering in my life, but the end result was pure love. Liberation. Just keep trying. Don't make any conclusions yet. Just keep practicing. There is more to it than just being completely aware. Imagine being completely aware in a state of deep peace, or love and universal truths. I just say keep pushing for total enlightenment. Be a trooper. You'll make it. There was one time in my life where I had a loaded pistol to my head ready to kill myself. I was severely depressed. I didn't have a mom or a dad to go to for help. But I pushed through all my problems and look at where I'm at now. It's beautiful and a maricle.