View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 06:53 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Quote:
Your are a lightworker if you: feel called to heal others; want to resolve the world's social and environmental problems; believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation; have had mystical experiences, such as psychic premonitions or angelic encounters; have endured harsh life experiences that eroded the knowledge of your Divine perfection; want to heal your own life as a first step in healing the world; feel compelled to write, teach, or counsel about your healing experiences, or feel a sense of time urgency to fulfill your mission before you know that you are here for a higher purpose, or even if you are unsure what it is or how to fulfill it.

Yes to all of the above. Thank you for posting this. I have always been eclectic in my beliefs (pulling from what feels as if it is true for me from different metaphysical systems over the years, slowly creating my own spiritual path) and I find "lightworker" adds a dimension and a definition that I was previously unaware of. Every new way of looking at the self seems to add yet another layer to my conscious being. This is well.