View Single Post
Old 21-08-2011, 09:04 AM
White Rabbit Australia

Hellooo

Hi Xan.FairyNightwish,

I can't see any real difference in the paper on the wall method and just asking during daytime activities 'Alice' - ;) - both are just a method of trying to involve or access the unconscious which seems to be a necessary step in getting closer to any sort of control or lucidity - the first is just more ritualized, while the second would no doubt work just as well - so long as get in the habit one way or another, of asking if we are asleep - we are more likely to ask ourselves while sleeping... at least, thats the theory.

Keeping a journal is better than relying on mere memory but Very time consuming - it all depends how much time you have or want to spend studying your dreams, looking back over them for patterns or messages etc and generally losing yourself in the Onieric world obsessning over meanings, hints, archetypes etc; I spent just a month or two writing down my dreams because it was exhausting - even though it was very informative to - it began to be so involving that was all I did.

WR