Thread: The Human Way
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggi
Or maybe you just recognise that being at peace is a recognition of what's right for you!

As are positive emotions!

Recognising these helps you to recognise that feeling negative emotions means something isn't right for you!

And recognising all of these brings a sense of peace within from recognising yourself!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Hi Jo, thanks, yes that resonates with me.

I went through a phase in which my focus was totally on my 'internal' world and eventually I came to see that sometimes my emotions and discomfort was giving me a message to take action in the external world. I didnt want to do that though because that would have meant being honest with people about a bunch of stuff that I didnt really want to have to be honest about. In the end though, the discomfort got so great that the only course of action available was to pay attention to the message of the emotion rather than just try and absolve it.

These days, much more than I used to, I keep one eye on the inside and one eye on the outside. I resonate with manifestation techniques AND with techniques which enable me to return fully to the present moment. The approach I use just depends on the situation.